9 Insights Into Wild Bird Culture
Open the doors to understanding the remarkable love and care that exists among wild birds and their intricate social lives.
From A Wild Bird's Heart - Gift Package:
Did you know that wild birds have an amazingly rich and loving relationship within their families, communities and their wider circle of friends from other bird species, other animals and humans?
For over ten years, our wild birds have taken us into their hearts and shown us the depth of their love and given us insights into the intimacy of their relationships as well the intricacy of their negotiations.
The Gift Package will enable you to understand more about the birds that live around you, their actions, their anxieties, their friendships and collaborations with their families and their enormous network with other bird species and other animals and humans.
- 9 Insights Into Wild Bird Culture - A Wild Magpie Taught Me
- Do birds communicate with their children after they've left home?
- What happens to a bird's territory after the father dies? Where does the family go?
- Do birds from different species help each other?
- ... the answers to these many more questions will simply amaze you!
- Five Keys to Friendship with Wild Birds – A Quick Start Guide
- How to talk to a bird, win their confidence and make them a lifelong friend....
- Free subscription to Wild Bird Talking News Ezine
- A fortnightly ezine with informative articles and slideshows on how to communicate with wild birds, build lasting relationshsips with the birds and create a consciously aware environment around your home.
- How To Help Injured or Stunned Birds Recover (Audio and Transcript)
Click here to receive your gifts or scroll down for more details.
- How to help a bird recover from a cat attack or when they crash into glass doors and windows....
" I find your observations on birds quite amazing. You have a wonderful website and reading about Molly and her extended family is like reading a great novel! You have taken wonderful shots." -- C. G. Jain
"It was very nice to read more about the birds. I really like that you're doing this wonderful job. This issue covers so much information about the birds with lovely pictures." --- P. Parikh
"Just wanted to let you know that this was my FAVORITE of all the free gifts I received when I purchased the book from Hay House...." --- Amanda Davies
Enjoy the rewards of making friends with wild birds that live around you -
- in the country, city and suburbs by developing your connection with nature and increasing your consciousness of other creatures.
Discover the magic of knowing the birds as they begin to trust you and show you their loving, caring natures and relationships with their families, communities, bird network and ability to make human friends. This is more than just enjoying photographing birds or providing them with food and water. This is about building a relationship with them.
In return, enrich your life with the love and joy they bring into your life when they communicate with you and share their lives with gratitude.
From A Wild Bird's Heart - Gift Package Details:
True stories illustrating amazing insights about the complex, intricate and loving way in which birds relate with each other within their families, communities, humans and other animals. This is from our own experience of relating with birds for over seven years.
You will receive one quick and easy to read story a week via e-mail for 9 weeks with links to any accompanying slideshows on this website (so as not to load your inbox).
People who have read or heard these stories say they never look at a bird the same way again.
- Rescue the injured bird in your garden and let it return to its family and loved ones.
- Especially useful for birds caught by cats, or stunned by flying into glass doors and windows, or struck by cars.
You will receive an e-mail requesting confirmation of your subscription. On confirmation you will be sent a link to download the bonus gifts. You can unsubscribe any time and the audio and transcript are yours to keep and share with your family and friends. Your email will not be sold, traded or disclosed to others.
- 9 Insights Into Wild Bird Culture-( A Wild Magpie Taught Me)
Five Keys to Friendship with Wild Birds – A Quick Start Guide
A quick start guide describing the essential elements of talking to wild birds in your backyard or neighbourhood and making friends with them
- Read the benefits of making friends with the birds that live around your home
- Quick steps to getting started, attracting birds and winning their confidence
- How to talk to them, recognise them and develop a rewarding friendship
Free subscription to Wild Bird Talking Ezine
- How to talk to the birds, understand their messages and communications and discover more about their lives
- About the amazingly loving, rich and interesting, social and emotional lives of birds that live freely all around the world,
- Readers' experiences,
- Get tips and techniques on how you too can talk to the birds and communicate with them as friends,
- How to experience the love and joy that talking to the birds brings to your backyards and create a transformation for yourself.
- Special offers, interviews with experts, site updates and other resources that will help you make a difference easily.
How To Help Injured or Stunned Birds Recover (Audio and Transcript)
Millions of birds die when they fly into glass windows and doors in the US alone, according to one report.